We’re so excited to be offering our patrons 21st Century content today. Watch the video below for a quick preview of some of what KNRLS now has to offer our library card holders using the new service, hoopla.
To set up an account and start using hoopla right away, scroll down and use the instructions and videos below. Call or visit your local KNRLS library branch for help getting started today!
Using a laptop or desktop, PC or Mac:
- Click here.
- Click on the blue “Log In” button in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click on the blue “Sign Up Now” button at the bottom of the page.
- Choose “Kemper-Newton Rg Library” or type in Kemper Newton into the search bar.
- Enter your information, including your library card number (it’s on the barcode on the back of your library card), and click “Sign Up Now.”
- Watch the videos below about using the interface to borrow ebooks, movies and more!
Using the hoopla app with a smart device (IOS or Android):
“The hoopla digital mobile app can be found in the Google Play store on your Android device, and the Amazon Appstore on your Kindle Fire HDX tablet. Search for “hoopla digital” to find and download the app. Once you have downloaded and launched the app, you will need to create an account using your library card number.” (hoopla website)
Using the hoopla app on a Kindle HD or HDX tablet:
Visit the Amazon Appstore on your Kindle Fire HD or HDX tablet and search for “hoopla digital.” You can then download the app from the app store.”