Forgot your due date? Can’t remember how many books you have checked out? Want to see if an item you placed on reserve is ready?
All you need is your library card and password.
If you have not set a password yet, a librarian at any KNRLS library will be happy to set one for you when you present your library card. Most KNRLS cards were created before this service became available, so most of our patrons will need to take this one-time step to set up online account access.
Once you have your card and your password ready, follow these instructions:
(1) Click on this link to our online CATALOG.
(2) In the upper right-hand corner, click LOGIN.
(3) Type the barcode found on the back of your library card into the field labeled USERNAME.
(4) Type your new password into the PASSWORD field.
(5) Press the SUBMIT button.
(6) Click MY ACCOUNT in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
(7) Choose from items in the left-hand column list to see the books you have checked out, review any fines due, renew books, place holds on books, and more!
(8) Contact your home library branch (see our LOCATIONS for contact info) or call headquarters at 601-774-9297 with any questions about your account or how to use the online interface.